- Diesel tractor mechanic
- Able to make repairs in a timely manner and take pride in your work
Estimate cost, time and materials needed for repairs. Follow safety procedures. Interpret and apply service and repair manuals. Order parts. Provide customer service. Read repair work orders. Repair and replace defective electronic parts. Repair , maintain or install electric motors, wiring or switches. Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly. Read schematics and specifications.
- Must be dependable, honest, knowledgeable team player
- Must have a valid drivers license and be able to pass a drug test.
- Must have some computer skills
- Must have experience on the job
- Must have own tools
- Must be able to trouble shoot and work independently
- Must be able to communicate well with customers in regards to repairs on their equipment